There are currently 31 categories of ribbons to earn on Farmville. Each ribbon comes in 4 colors; with yellow being the easiest to earn, white, red, and blue being the hardest to earn. You can always see what you need to achieve in order to get to the next ribbon. Some ribbons are easier to earn than others. Here are some tips on how to earn them.
The ribbons include:
When you reach a new level or get a ribbon, it is a good idea to publish the story on your homepage. This way other users can gain coins when they wish to “share the wealth.” This costs nothing to you, and when your friends post their stories, you will get the chance to profit from their success as well.
- Local Celebrity-get more neighbors to earn these ribbons. The only way this can be done is by adding friends.
- Good Samaritan-these ribbons are earned when you help your neighbors. This can be done by clicking on their farm and completing the task. The more friends you have, the more farms you can go to.
- High Roller-these ribbons are earned as you earn coins. Make sure your farm is always full of crops to harvest to earn these ribbons quickly.
- A Pretty Penny-these ribbons are earned when you spend coins at the market. Working on your other ribbons that require you to spend coins will also help earn the Pretty Penny ribbons.
- Cream of the Crop- these ribbons are earned when you harvest your crops. You may try harvesting raspberries. Since raspberries take only 2 hours to fully grow, you can earn the cream of the crop ribbons in a matter of days (if you have time to harvest every few hours.)
- Knock on Wood- these ribbons are earned when you harvest trees. The fastest way to get this done is to harvest cherry trees. These trees take only 2 days to fully grow. You can make a large section of your farm cherry trees to earn the ribbons faster. Once you achieve your ribbons, you can sell your trees for more coins, or keep them on your farm to make it pretty.
- Zoologist- these ribbons are earned when you collect produce from animals on your farm. The best way to get this done is to harvest cows and chickens. These animals are ready for harvest after 1 day.
- Architect- these ribbons are earned when you own buildings on your farm. The fastest way to earn the blue ribbon is to buy tents. Once you get to the blue ribbon, sell your tents to get more coins.
- Pack Rat-these ribbons are earned when you own decorations. The fastest way to earn the blue ribbon is to buy hay bales. Once you get to the blue ribbon, sell your hay to get coins.
- Animal Shelter- these ribbons are earned when you adopt animals. Keep an eye out for lost animals on your Facebook Homepage. Once you click on the adopt button, the animal will be on your farm. Once in a while, an animal will stumble on your farm. You have the option to help them and publish the story on your homepage. This will let the animal appear on your friend’s homepages so they can adopt them.
- Green Thumb- these ribbons are earned when you harvest unique crops. The best way to get this done is to plant the new crops as you unlock them.
- Tree Hugger- these ribbons are earned when you harvest unique trees. Make sure you plan the ones you can, and ask your friends to gift you the ones that you can’t buy.
- Noah’s Ark- these ribbons are earned when you collect produce from unique animals. As with the tree hugger ribbons, you will need to ask your friends to send you the animals you can’t buy.
- Not Spoiled, Gifted- these ribbons are earned when you have unique gifts in your gift box. Make sure to take multiple items out of your box. 21 gifts will earn the blue ribbon. The best way to get this done is to send gifts to your friends and hope they send you gifts back.
- Crop Whisperer- these ribbons are earned when you fertilize your neighbor’s crops. After you help a neighbor’s farm, a prompt will appear asking you if you want to fertilize their crops. You will know your own crop is fertilized when your crops sparkle. The fastest way to earn these ribbons is to visit your friend’s farms. The more friends you have, the more farms you can visit and fertilize.
- Flower Power-these ribbons are earned when you harvest flowers. If you have a large farm, try planting nothing but flowers for a few days.
- Pretty Garden- these ribbons are earned when you place flower bouquets on your farm. Keep an eye out for perfect bunches and use them right away.
- King of Compost- these ribbons are earned when you harvest fertilized crops. You can advertise your farm on your neighbor’s homepages asking for help. Remember, fertilized crops also yield XP.
- They of Mystery- Open mystery boxes to earn these ribbons. Currently, you can only get mystery boxes as gifts, or you can buy them with Farmcash. Sending gifts is a great way to get gifts back.
- Fenced In- Place fences on your farm to earn these ribbons. A very easy way to do this is to buy fences and delete them when you are done with them. You don’t have to keep them on the farm to earn the ribbon.
- Lord of the Plow- These ribbons are earned when you use your tractor to plow plots. Try using the tractor as much as you can to earn these ribbons faster. You can plant inexpensive seeds and delete them if you have coins to spare.
- Need for Seed- Use the seeder to earn these ribbons. If you have lots of coins, you can plant cheaper seeds and delete them when you are done seeding your entire farm. Doing this a few times a day will earn this ribbon faster.
- Cat Lady- These ribbons are earned when you brush cats. The more cats you have on your farm, the more cats you can pet daily. Try keeping them in an enclosure if you don’t want your farm to look untidy.
- Vegetable Virtuoso- Harvest vegetable crops to earn these ribbons.
- Foremost Fruit Farmer- Harvest fruit crops to earn these ribbons
- Egg-celent discovery- Find mystery eggs from your own coop to earn these ribbons. Remember to publish the story right away as every one counts.
- Cunning collector- these ribbons are earned when you complete 2 collections. You can currently get collectable items as gifts. Keep an eye out for these items and accept them right away so you don’t loose them. Sending gifts is a great way to get gifts in return.
Terms | Contact Us
2010 FarmVille Cash Secrets, all rights reserved